Pages

September 04, 2016

Catching up

Well, I haven't posted for so long that I've been avoiding posting because I'm so far behind. So - here's a post to catch everyone up so I can just move forward.

Elmer finished his first semester of pre-school in May. He really enjoyed his small class, and now he's in a Kinder Readiness class for this last year before kindergarten. He goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursday for a couple of hours in the morning.
Untitled

Here's his first school picture:
 Untitled

And now he's got his glasses!
Untitled

Arthur's getting big, very independent, and he rarely stops talking. He's a busy guy who's good at pushing Elmer to be more adventurous.
Camping at Alamo Lake- April 2016

Utah Trip 2016: Cedar Breaks

Misc June/July

Cabin 2016

We've had a great summer with several camping trips, our usual trip up to Utah to visit family, and a full week up at our cabin. Click on the links for pictures!

Camping at Kehl Springs-May 2016

We're going camping this next week back to Patagonia Lake, where Chris and I camped back in 2007,  long before we had kids. And we'll camp again one more time this year in October before we get too busy.

So now everyone's caught up. Hopefully, now I'll continue to post on a more regular schedule.
Cabin 2016

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you lately but haven't sat down to email. I'm so glad to see pictures. Your boys are getting to big. Thanks for sharing! Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you lately but haven't sat down to email. I'm so glad to see pictures. Your boys are getting to big. Thanks for sharing! Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in, too - I'm glad to hear from you and to see how big the boys are. Sounds like it's been a fun summer so far! Stay healthy and post often!

    ReplyDelete