The rest of November
Well, November is over, so I'm wrapping up my month of thanks. Since I didn't post for over a week, I'm not sure I can remember specific things for each day. But here are some things I was thankful for:
- a rare day that both Chris and I have the entire day off!
- good friends and football parties
- a silly baby who makes me laugh every day with his antics
- cooking breakfast for my family and planning for a holiday
- Thanksgiving day with our families, and watching Elmer and Arthur play with their cousins
- so thankful that both of us and our children have been so healthy - we're truly blessed in this as so many of our friends, family, and colleagues have been sick this season
- playing guitar with a quartet!
- putting up all my Christmas decorations and seeing both Elmer and Arthur's delight in the tree
And finally, wrapping up the month with a beautiful Taize service at St. Mark's. What a great way to send out a month of gratitude for the blessings that we have and to ring in the Christmas season!