The rest of November

Well, November is over, so I'm wrapping up my month of thanks. Since I didn't post for over a week, I'm not sure I can remember specific things for each day. But here are some things I was thankful for:

  • a rare day that both Chris and I have the entire day off!
  • good friends and football parties 
  • a silly baby who makes me laugh every day with his antics
Yeah, it's been that kind of day. 23Nov14
  • cooking breakfast for my family and planning for a holiday
  • Thanksgiving day with our families, and watching Elmer and Arthur play with their cousins
  • so thankful that both of us and our children have been so healthy - we're truly blessed in this as so many of our friends, family, and colleagues have been sick this season
  • playing guitar with a quartet!
  • putting up all my Christmas decorations and seeing both Elmer and Arthur's delight in the tree
And finally, wrapping up the month with a beautiful Taize service at St. Mark's. What a great way to send out a month of gratitude for the blessings that we have and to ring in the Christmas season!

Comments