Elmer's Baptism

I took the day off today to celebrate my birthday! I've had a great day so far - hanging out with Elmer and Chris, baking an angel food cake for tonight, and...finally organizing Elmer's baptism photos! Thanks to Peter, Ruth, and Miriam for taking pictures!

Here's my favorite picture from that day:
Untitled

And here's a slideshow of the whole set:



If I receive any more photos, I'll add them to the set.

Also, Elmer turned 5 months old yesterday! I can't believe it's been 5 months already! He's getting so big!
Yay, 5 months!

Now I've completed my to-do list for today! Time to relax and look forward to Chris' home-made chicken pot pie and my angel food cake for dinner tonight!
Made myself an angel food cake for my birthday!

On Sunday, we head off on our annual Utah trip to visit the Grandfolks - so my next post will be full of more pictures!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on Elmer's baptism! I know this was a watershed moment for you and Chris.

    I'm terribly remiss here, but happy late birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment