Pages

May 28, 2012

Elmer's 4 months old

Elmer had his four month checkup with the pediatrician last week. His current stats are:
Weight: 12 lbs 8 oz
Height: 25.5 inches
Head circumference: 16.5 inches

This is such a fun time- Elmer's growing and maturing so quickly! We've been exposing him to all sorts of new experiences. On Mother's Day weekend, we went to breakfast at the Farm at South Mountain:
Went to the Farm at South Mountain for breakfast!

Now that he can get his hand to his mouth reliably, he's experimenting with different finger combinations. Here's the traditional thumb:
Untitled

While he can't sit up on his own, he's strong enough to be sit up in a chair for a while. I came home from work one afternoon and this is the sight that greeted me as I walked in the door. I'm such a lucky mama!
Untitled

He hasn't rolled over yet, but he works very hard during tummy time! He's awfully close to rolling over from back to front, though. I just don't think he wants to be stuck on his belly.
Untitled

He gives us lots of grins, laughs, squeals, gurgles, and coos. He's become quite the bubble blower and super drooler.
Untitled

We had a big day yesterday, when Elmer was baptized at St. Mark's! We were joined by both our families - I don't think we've all gotten together like this for several years! I didn't take pictures, but everyone else did, so I will share those once I get them. It was a special day for us all.

Today, we'll celebrate Memorial Day by watching Chris play with Swing Memories at a patriotic dance!
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment