Pages

May 12, 2012

16 weeks!

Elmer's 16 weeks old today! A lot has happened since our 3 month post! I've been back at work for 4 weeks now, and Chris and Elmer have been working out their own schedule. Chris has found ways to get his work done with Elmer in tow:
Untitled

However, some days Chris has too many students to bring Elmer along, but I'm fortunate enough to be able to work from home on Tuesday afternoons. I usually plan to get some reading done:
Untitled

Chris and I have been adjusting pretty well to our new routine. Elmer is also adjusting, and growing so quickly! He does push ups with me each morning:
Untitled

He's also working on his drooling, sucking on his fist, grabbing things (especially Mama's hair, shirts, and holding hands), and he loves to smile and laugh:
Untitled

Best of all, he's slept through the night a few times! I'd written a few weeks ago about Elmer's nighttime sleeping schedule - and then the day after I wrote that post, he slept from 6:30 PM to 6:00 AM! He's been waking up only once during the night - around midnight - pretty regularly for the last couple of weeks. For the last couple of nights, though, he's slept all night until just after 5 AM. I'd prefer him to make it until 6, but I'm not going to complain. I like getting 7 hours of uninterrupted* sleep!
Untitled

We have lots of plans coming up: Elmer will be baptized at St. Mark's on May 27th, we'll take our first weekend trip as a family in early June, our annual Utah trip at the end of the month, and a Perry family cabin trip in July! We're looking forward to sharing all these activities with our sweet little boy! Stay tuned for updates this summer!

*except for Charlie, who typically wants us to get up at 3 AM to feed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment