Pages

April 22, 2012

3 months old

Yesterday marked 3 months since Elmer was born! It's amazing how much he's grown: from this scrawny little dude:
Untitled (taken January 30)

to this:photo (taken April 12)

We've had a busy couple of weeks! Elmer had his first cold, but recovered nicely. We had a pleasant Easter with all the Perrys, and Elmer had fun with his cousins:
photo (photo by Peter)

Last weekend, our friends Mike and Moses came over to help build a new shed. Elmer and I were busy helping by taking our naps (Elmer started napping in his crib!), and preparing food for the construction workers.
Untitled

On Monday, I went back to work, so Elmer now spends his weekdays with Father! I miss spending the days at home, but I also enjoy my job. We still spend time together each morning, and I'm home in time to put Elmer to bed.
Untitled

It's a big adjustment for all three of us, but our first week went pretty well. We're all working into our new schedule.
Untitled

Elmer's grown a lot this past month - he's 11.2 lbs, according to our bathroom scale. He likes to look at the world around him, especially his play mat and mobile. He wiggles and talks and grabs at things and studies everything!
Untitled

I look forward to seeing what the next month will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment