Just for me

Now that it's been 4 weeks, I'm starting to feel almost like myself again. I'm still about 10 pounds heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight and my belly is still shrinking back down. But I've healed quite well from delivering Elmer, and now that I've mostly adjusted to a new way of sleeping, it's time to start getting myself back in shape!

I've been taking a brisk walk with Elmer almost every day - we have a route around the neighborhood that takes about 30 minutes and is 1.64 miles according to RunKeeper. Today I took the initial test to start the 200 squats program and tomorrow I'll add a 15 minute core workout thanks to my Nike Training Club app.

In two more weeks, I'll start the 100 push ups program again. Currently, I can barely do 10 full push ups, since my abs are still pretty weak.

Once Elmer's neck is a little stronger, I'll start using him for some weight exercises!

Comments

  1. Make sure you use enough recovery time between core workout sessions. Stand tall on the petals keeping your back straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see you are being proactive about keeping yourself healthy and strong! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment