When do YOU think Goober will be born? Put your prediction in the comments. Whoever's closest wins. Bonus points for correctly guessing the gender.
So everyone has access to the same information:
- The actual due date is January 25.
- On average, first babies are late. However, in both my family & Chris', the babies have come early (anywhere from 4 weeks to 4 days).
- They don't usually let you go beyond 2 weeks late without inducing, so anytime after February 8 is highly unlikely.
- Goober is head down and in the right position and feels like s/he's sinking lower all the time. However, none of this necessarily means anything is imminent.
- I have no information regarding dilation, effacement, etc. My OB isn't the most informative man on the planet.
Let's see who has the mad prognostication skillz!