Pages

December 22, 2011

Starting to wrap things up

The fact that Goober is due next month is just another sign of how perfectly timed this pregnancy turned out to be. It suits me so well, knowing that I can wrap things up for 2011, and will be starting the New Year with a whole new addition to the family!

Yesterday, I finished up my last big responsibility at work by turning in the libraries' response to the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy's RFI for public access to scholarly articles that result from federally funded research. I do still have some other tasks that would be nice to complete before the baby comes, but nothing that can't wait if it needs to. With my stint as AzLA Conference Planning Co-Chair complete, it feels like a huge weight has been lifted. I can finish tidying some things up at work and reprise my Inbox Zero workshop, but otherwise start shifting my focus towards preparing for Goober's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment