15 games

Because things have been getting too serious around here, I'm doing the 15 games thing.

The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. 15 games you've played that will always stick with you. List the first 15 you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes.

  1. Dungeons & Dragons
  2. Uno
  3. Dark Tower
  4. Super Mario Bros 2
  5. BattleToads
  6. Warcraft
  7. Diablo & Diablo II
  8. Quake 3
  9. Unreal Tournament
  10. World of Warcraft
  11. Settlers of Catan
  12. Agricola
  13. Ticket to Ride
  14. Left 4 Dead
  15. Phantasy Star Universe
Okay, I cheated on listing Diablo one and two on the same line, but they were both influential to my gaming! And I'd like to list at least 15 more!

Comments

  1. Interesting. I can think of 15 in like one minute. I might do my own posts of this but separate games into different types like video, board, and card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah - I totally could post 15 games in each category without taking too long. Well, maybe not card games since I don't play those as much (unless we classify Bang! as a card game...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment