Pages

July 24, 2009

Friday Survey

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. I used Tori Amos.


Are you a male or female?
Hoochie Woman

Describe yourself:
Cornflake Girl

How do you feel:
Upside Down

Describe where you currently live:
I Can't See New York

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Ireland

Your favorite form of transportation:
Cars and Guitars

Your best friend is:
Northern Lad

What's the weather like:
The Pool

Favorite time of day:
Pancake

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
The Power of Orange Knickers

What is life to you:
A Sorta Fairytale

Your favorite color is:
Purple People

Your fear:
Not the Red Baron

Your relationship:
Precious Things / Bliss (couldn't pick just one)

What is the best advice you have to give:
Sweet Sangria

Thought for the Day:
Iieee

How I would like to die:
In the Springtime of His Voodoo

My soul's present condition:
Sleeps With Butterflies

My motto:
Take to the Sky

1 comment:

  1. I have often thought about doing this quiz but I have not figured out an artist I would pick.

    Got to say your answer to Your relationship question is too cute. I feel too cute is too trite. All I know is that it made me smile especially since you could not pick just one. :)

    ReplyDelete