Pages

April 23, 2009

Sickola

Yesterday I thought I was getting better and would certainly be back to work today. Last night, however, the gnomes in my sinuses decided to work overtime generating mucous, so today I actually feel worse. Chris is home again today too, so we are being miserable together. But, I'm concentrating on being grateful, so here are today's 3 things:
  1. I'm grateful for modern medicine, the lovely drugs that dried up my congestion enough for me to sleep.
  2. Misery loves company, so I'm glad that Chris is home too.
  3. And for all these needy furballs who are clamoring for attention. They love having us home.
Okay, I think it's time to sit on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. Well that's just the pits! I hope you and Chris feel better soon!
    Everyone knows that fuzzy critters are the proper cure for any ailment. Good thing you have a pile of them!

    ReplyDelete