Pages

April 24, 2009

Scraping the bottom

I'm still sick and haven't left the house in 4 days so thinking about things to be thankful for is getting a little difficult. However, I'm not going to give up so easily, so here are today's three things:
  1. I'm in no danger of dying, so I have to get over this cold eventually
  2. For the sweet internet, which allows me to maintain contact with people who'll feel sorry for me
  3. For kleenex - my life would be such a snotty, soggy mess without it.
Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Anali. Am so sorry you're in the moribund state of sickness. I picked up the moribund adjective from an Anastasia book where her father describes his state as such. I thought it was a perfect adjective.

    Well, if you're stuck something to be grateful for, try being grateful or thankful for chocolate or butterscotch brownies or sweet, sweet coffee or tea. Or Friends episodes.

    ReplyDelete