Here's where you come in. I thought it might be fun to come up with a funny, perhaps surprising, tagline or parting shot, and to have something different each week. However, I'll need to come up with a lot of these. I would LOVE some suggestions from you in the comments!
Here are some examples I've thought of already:
- "Thank you for taking a Library Minute, where all your base are belong to us!"
- "Thank you for taking a Library Minute, during which you could have traveled 17,987,547,480 meters at the speed of light."
- "Thank you for taking a Library Minute, vampire-free since 1997." (this is a library in-joke, ask me about it sometime).
- Our target audience is primarily composed of university students and faculty - College jokes are great, but cannot be inappropriate.
- I love references to things that take a minute, like Minute Rice, Minute Men, etc.
- My goal is for this phrase to be memorable, a last chuckle at the end of the show, and perhaps for the listener to wonder what I'll say NEXT week.