Love me, love me

I think the hardest part about daily blog posts is coming up with the title! I have this song stuck in my head this morning because of Maggie throwing herself at me for some cuddling - she doesn't just rub up against my leg like the other cats, she butts her head on my shin and flops down on my foot, squirming around for me to pet her.


Yesterday's retreat went really well. I came away with some genuine optimism for the near future, and renewed appreciation for the fantastic people I have the good fortune to work with.

Here are my three things for today!
  1. Silly kittens for whom flopping in my lap for some cuddles is the ultimate pleasure in life.
  2. My bitty laptop which makes it so easy to take notes at meetings.
  3. Marimbista dinner at Havana Cafe tonight!

Comments