Blog intricacies

About a month ago, I finally made the switch to Google Reader after being a devoted Bloglines user for many year. Bloglines had been having glitches for months, my patience was tried enough.

Now that I've had some time to get used to it, I'm happy with Google Reader. But the best part is the sharing function with friends. Thanks to that, I've subscribed to two new blogs:
  1. On Becoming a Domestic and Laboratory Goddess
  2. Professor Anonymous
Most of the blogs I read are written by librarians, so it's nice to branch out a little. Additionally, as an academic librarian, it's important for me to keep up with what the faculty are thinking. This is important, work-related reading. The fact that they nearly make me fall out of my chair laughing is not at all relevant.

Comments

Post a Comment