Pages

February 18, 2009

Yet another meme

I haven't felt like blogging lately, mostly because if I were blogging, it would probably be about depressing things like politics and the economy and work, and I am avoiding thinking about these things. In fact, I have imposed a news hiatus on myself in which I am not allowed to read anything in the newspaper except the comics. And Dear Abby, despite my vow not to read Dear Abby because I don't like the new one. That doesn't leave much else to blog about except memes. So, here you go.

About us.

What are your middle names?
My maiden name is now my middle (I didn't have one), Chris's is Leif

How long have you been together?
We've been married eight and a half years, together 12 1/2.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
One year.

Who asked whom out?
This is a difficult question, since we didn't exactly go out on dates. I started stalking him, and he eventually caved in.

How old are each of you?
I'm 31, he is 36.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
We see mine the most simply because they live in town. Chris's siblings will be moving back to town this summer, and I expect we'll probably see them a lot as well.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
That information is classified. Because I don't know.

Did you go to the same school?
Yes, we both went to ASU. That's where we met.

Are you from the same home town?
No. Chris is a native Phoenician and I grew up in Tremonton & Millville, UT.

Who is smarter?
Chris is much smarter than I am, but I hold my own most of the time.

Who is the most sensitive?
That would be me.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Lately, it's been the Doghouse, because Chris loves his hot dogs.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Vienna, Austria.

Who has the craziest exes?
Our exes don't figure into our lives, so this question is pretty irrelevant.

Who has the worst temper?
Mine is probably the least controlled, but Chris is probably the worst. Though neither of us are particularly angry people.

Who does the cooking?
Chris does.

Who is the neat-freak?
We are both neat-freaks, but in different ways. I like things to be put away in specific places. Chris likes things to be very clean. He doesn't always put things away where I think they should go, and I don't always get things as clean as Chris would like them to be.

Who is more stubborn?
I think Chris is, and he probably thinks I am.

Who hogs the bed?
I do.

Who wakes up earlier?
Definitely Chris, who wakes up at 4:30 AM, and thinks that 6:00 is sleeping in.

Where was your first date?
Again, we didn't exactly date, so this is a hard question. I stalked him at his apartment for a few months, if you can call that dating.

Who is more jealous?
I am.

How long did it take to get serious?
We moved in together about 2 months after we became a couple. Pretty serious.

Who eats more?
I eat more throughout the day, but Chris eats more in a single sitting.

Who does the laundry?
I do, though Chris gives me a hard time about sorting the laundry, even though I haven't dyed anything strange colors in years. Except in Ireland, and that wasn't my fault.

Who's better with the computer?
Chris is, though I am better with web applications.

Who drives when you are together?
I do. Chris falls asleep at the wheel.

1 comment:

  1. I think am in a semi-blog rut as well. Among all the other ruts am in.
    If you've checked mine out recently, it tends to be list-like and meme-type things.

    Or it just takes me a long, long time to finish my blog posts. Both true.

    Am amused by the dying things oddly about the laundry.

    And okay, most of them seems about right from all that i know about you. And I would say that you're as smart as Chris is, but differently so.

    ReplyDelete