Confession

I'm ashamed to say it, but I don't really want to post on the last session of the conference. That last post took a lot of time to compose, and frankly, I just don't want to take that much time again. Especially since I haven't even read through the chat log for that session, so I don't really have much enthusiasm for it. I'm sorry, but I blog for fun most of the time, and with this weighing on my mind it feels like homework.

So, I'll cheat - here's a blog post from another attendee who uploaded the chat transcripts.
The wiki is collecting screenshots and videos.

With that out of the way, I just have to review my May Book a Month Challenge book (which I finished weeks ago), and then I'll be done with commitments and can return to regular programming - whatever that is.

Comments