Happy Valentine's Day!

Thankfully, all the rest paid off last week and I'm mostly recovered from that stupid cold/flu/whatever. As a result, of course, I've been catching up on stuff most of the week, leaving little time for blogging. I totally missed Cat Picture Monday. You'll get it next week.

The weather has just been fantastic this week, temperatures in the 70s, lows in the 50s. This is one of the reasons I love living here - I'm already sick of what we call winter. I want to stop wearing gloves, and enjoy the sun.

I've been spread a little thin on the blogging front - I really wish I had a social networking aggregator. Here's my desire: something that lets me manage all my networks (MySpace, Facebook, LinkedIn, Ning, etc.) and blogs (here, TechTalk) in one interface. I could write a blog post and select which locations to send it, but using a common WYSIWYG window - or at least let me choose which types of interfaces I prefer (I prefer Blogger over WordPress, Ning over MySpace over Facebook, etc). It's getting hard to keep up, but I hate to drop anything because of the networks I've created - some friends are only here, some are only in MySpace, some are only in Facebook. What's a non-programmer to do? Any suggestions?

Comments

  1. This is a good topic. I know a lot of people that have multiple blogs or social networks and they often have to reiterate their topics. A Blog/Social aggregator is a great idea. Maybe you should market it and sell your idea for millions of dollars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's a good idea.

    I don't have any suggestions, but maybe Lifehacker will?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment