Starting off the week right

I can never resist these pictures of Kitty - she doesn't do much but sleep, but she looks SO adorable!
Den

I'm working from home a bit this morning before going to see Stephen Abram speak at the Phoenix Public Library. I always look forward to events like this because I inevitably get all pumped up about my profession. When it comes down to it, I'm easily motivated, which is probably a good thing.

One of my goals this week is to send in my primary ballot. Time to really make a decision, the primary is NEXT Tuesday!

Saturday, I reviewed Last.fm on the TechTalk blog. Don't forget to check it out!

Comments

  1. I was told that some people are having trouble posting comments. So this is a test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a snuggly situation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment