Pages

July 20, 2007

Liberal Quiz

How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a Peace Patroller, also known as an anti-war liberal or neo-hippie. You believe in putting an end to American imperial conquest, stopping wars that have already been lost, and supporting our troops by bringing them home.



Neo-Hippie. Too true.

I also discovered, via Penny Arcade (do check out the comic), a new way of allocating household chores: Chore Wars. Man, I SO would have levelled up faster than any of my roommates!

I'm taking a Virtual Worlds Librarianship course which meets in real time in Second Life. I actually made a Second Life avatar (Grumpator Garrigus, at your service), and have learned to fly and teleport. I've mentioned SL before, and my opinion still stands, but it is pretty interesting to see how much of a presence many libraries have there. And while I don't think this is THE place libraries should be, I think it's a good place to start learning about it.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool that your virtual self is taking a real class in a class on virtual worlds in a virtual world. It's like the Matrix! Watch out for de ja vu.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my score: I think it's true.

    You are a Working Class Warrior, also known as a blue-collar Democrat. You believe that the little guy is getting screwed by conservative greed-mongers and corporate criminals, and you’re not going to take it anymore

    ReplyDelete