Pages

July 05, 2007

Independence

One of my favorite blogs, Resource Shelf, can always be relied upon for excellent and relevant holiday compilations. They did not dissappoint for July 4th.

Some highlights that I'll be checking out:
  • Charters of Freedom: gotta love primary documents - what better way to fully respect the works that shaped our nation.
  • Interactive consitution: a wonderful example of what full-text online can really bring to society.
I had a very traditional holiday - we had a bbq and pool time with family, and watched fireworks - I watched fireworks outside of Stormwind, so didn't have quite the same punch. It's too hot to watch them outside in Phoenix, though.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a similar fourth to mine.

    I am enjoying Resource Shelf, it's a neat little site.

    Have a good weekend!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete