Pages

July 16, 2007

Bagcat


17 June 07
Originally uploaded by grumpator.

My cat-in-law, Arnie, demonstrating several laws of cuteness and curled up in a paper bag. Tell me this isn't a candidate for Cute Overload!

Yes, we're back, and I'm posting pictures. I went a little crazy, so I'm uploading them in batches, and trying not to put up TOO many pictures of hoodoos. But really, these parks are just amazing. I just want to wend my way among the canyons, looking at squirrels and stratigraphy.

Check out the set - they should all be up by the end of the week.

2 comments:

  1. "cat-in-law". Dar. You crack me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'm sure the pictures didn't do it justice and it was nice to "see" your parents again!

    Arnie is definitely a candidate for C.O. He's even got the semi-Kitler moustache.

    ReplyDelete