Blogging without wifi

I'm volunteering this morning at the Association for Jewish Libraries Convention. My colleague is one of the organizers, so I couldn't turn down a plea for help. Volunteering, however, seems to consist mostly of sitting around waiting to help people. Much like working at the reference desk, actually. I'm surprised that this swanky hotel doesn't have wireless though - or perhaps I should say free wireless. This is my first experience with the free wifi/quality of the hotel disparity.

On a completely different topic, we burned ourselves out at the gaming con by staying up ridiculously late on Friday playing deadlands reloaded. It was fun, but we were exhausted and had lost our enthusiasm for the rest of the con. We ended up playing gamed at home with the milazzos instead. That was certainly just as enjoyable-can't really complain about gaming with our best friends.

The new furniture came yesterday. It looks fantastic, and is so comfortable! Our living room looks so different though, it's going to take me a while to get used to it.

Comments

  1. Will there be pictures of the new furniture? I saw the internet picture, but I feel that a picture of the furniture in the context of our living room is called for : ).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment