Pages

December 22, 2006

Happy Holidays!

To help get you in the mood, check out the Flickr Christmas Lights Pool. Some of these are really amazing, and really demonstrate why Flickr is such a great community site.

I've decided that one of my New Year's Resolutions will be to work on my photography skillz. You all know I'm extremely uncreative, but I've always enjoyed taking pictures. To this end, I've subscribed to the Digital Photography School blog, AND to help with my photo-taking, I'm going going to take 1 picture a day for 365 days. I think I'll even go pro on Flickr to post 'em all.

Some of my success will be dependant on whether I get a new digital camera for Christmas, which is all I asked Santa to bring me. But in any case, I will be experimenting with my precious as well.

I will probably pretty scarce for the next week or so, so I wish everyone a joyous holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment