Book Meme

It's been a very busy week for me, and I promise a post about it very soon. However, to help get my blogging juices flowing again, here's a book meme I picked up from Yehuda.

1. Book that changed your life. Pillars of the Earth, by Ken Follett

2. Book read more than once. Holy Cow, too many to mention. Anne of Green Gables (the whole series) by L.M. Montgomery.

3. Book on a Desert Island. Being impractical, I'd say the Lord of the Rings trilogy, which should give me enough material to stay entertained for a long time. You know you can always read the appendices...

4. Book that made you laugh. Eats, Shoots and Leaves, by Lynn Truss.

5. Book that made you cry. The Time-Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. Though to be honest, I cry a lot when reading, it doesn't really take much.

6. Book you wish you'd written. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

7. Book you wish had never been written. Lord Foul's Bane, by Steven R. Donaldson.

8. Book currently reading. Migration, by Julie Czerneda

9. Book meaning to read. Expecting Somebody Taller, by Tom Holt. The Dragons Series by Patricia C. Wrede.

10 Tags ...
Steamed Puddings
Ruminations
pale underweight
Kerry (I know you're reading this!)

Comments

  1. I don't think you're allowed to tag me if I don't have a blog : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment