Pages

August 29, 2006

Blogger Beta

I've always been a "dive in head-first" sort of person (at least when it comes to technology), so I've switched over to Blogger Beta. I've had quite a bit of fun playing with the arrangements.

Pros: it's now really easy to rearrange items on the blog, change your fonts, colors, etc. The HTML layout feature is good for adding whatever you like, and I do like the little text option, even though I didn't use it.

Cons: some of the layout features aren't as intuitive as I'd like...it took me a few tries to figure out how to add my blogrolls. But, I did figure it out, so I can't complain.

I'll be experimenting with labels for my posts. Like many librarians, I'm terrible at coming up with labels - you should see my del.icio.us and Library Thing profiles!

What do you think of my new look? Let me know...I'm getting all cleaned up for the Carnival next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment