Pages

June 21, 2006

By the way...

I should have said that I'd like to receive Carnival entries by 5PM Mountain time on Sunday, June 25th.

On another note, today our library book club created a Library Thing catalog of the books we've read over the years. We're a group of library staff, both librarians and paraprofessionals, and the occasional student worker, who meet at lunch once a month to talk about a book. It can be any book - it doesn't have to be on Oprah's list, or a new release (as you see, we've read quite a variety). We don't always go into detailed analysis of plot and literary devices, though we may if we feel like it. We often go off on unrelated tangents. All in all, it's been one of the best things about working in my library, and one of the many things I'm thankful for.

It's a work in progress, I've just dashed it up, and am trying to remember books we've read. I just remembered a couple. We'll get tags and other info up there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment