4 Things Blog Meme

Kelly has tagged me for the blog meme that's been going around. In order to discover the difference between this and a chain letter (or at least those cursed email forwards), I looked it up on Wikipedia. This is way more information than I was looking for, so I'll just do the silly thing. I'm honestly happy to be tagged, because that makes me feel like part of the blogging community, so disregard any lingering air of e-snobbery.

Four jobs I’ve had:
Shampoo assistant at a beauty parlor
Shift leader at Jack-in-the-Box
Library Assistant
Librarian!

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Any Monty Python movie
The Lion King
Darby O'Gill and the Little People

Any Star Trek Movie

Four places I’ve lived:
Tremonton, UT
Millville, UT
Flagstaff, AZ
Tempe/Phoenix, AZ

Four TV shows I love:
The Cosby Show
Friends
Star Trek: The Next Generation
...can't think of another one I love. I don't watch much tv...

Four places I’ve vacationed:
Ireland
Munich, Germany and Vienna, Austria
Oconomowoc, WI
Chicago, IL

Four of my favorite dishes:
Fish and chips
Shephard's pie
Chili (homemade)
Thanksgiving dinner (just name anything, it'll be one of my favorites)

Four sites I visit daily:
Bloglines
Penny Arcade
Ctrl+Alt+Del
PVP Online

Four places I would rather be right now:
Home
Outside
um...anywhere else but here, really. (I'm in the office, staying after work, waiting for a ride)

Four bloggers I am tagging: (as Kelly said, can't guarantee any responses here)
pale underweight
Marc
Ruminations
...and that's all the bloggers I know personally (or at least, that I know they have a blog, and they may occasionally read mine)

Now I'll go on to one of those places I'd rather be right now.

Comments