Ah, sweet naval-gazing!

I've been very introspective this week and have found myself not as interested in all my online reading, etc. So, no fascinating links to interesting library or WoW related topics.

I've discovered that I was so focused on the search for a job that I have failed to contemplate what it would mean if I actually found one! I have been at my current job for over 5 years, and have made some good relationships with many of the people there. While I'll still be in the same building, I won't be having the same conversations about games, kids, education, etc. We had a small office party on Friday for my farewell, and the card that was signed by everyone actually brought tears to my eyes. What can I say, I'm a sap.

Maybe the thought of my own office will help dry those tears away.

Here is a screenshot of one of my WoW characters watching fireworks in Stormwind park in honor of the Lunar Festival. We ran through the Deadmines last night, during one of the absolute best group experiences I've ever had. Sadly, we had a total party death twice while killing the last boss (curse you, Van Cleef!), and will have to try again. But it was great fun.

Comments