Ahhh...sweet summer

So it's been a little over a month since we returned from Germany. The trip was somewhat dissappointing for a variety of reasons, but was a good experience nonetheless. Traveling always makes me appreciate what I have at home, and we were both very happy to get back.

What have I been doing with myself since returning? Well, working, of course. Looking for a new job (that's what graduating does for you...and writing resumes is almost worse than homework). Read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince the day after it came out. And other web reading. I recently joined the LibGaming Google Group, which has a corresponding blog called Game On. I've felt buried under my Bloglines subscriptions, since I currently have 24 feeds; however, Steve Cohen of Library Stuff has just posted that he has over 400 feeds! I don't know how he does it!

Comments